KLAY was tradable for the first time on Mar 30th, 2020. The total number is 10,782,297,980.8. As of now, KLAY has a market capitalization of USD 2,738,836,016.55. KLAY’s current price is $0.254, ranked #60 of the top 100 cryptocurrencies on Coinmarketcap.
KLAY has been listed on several cryptocurrency exchanges; unlike other major cryptocurrencies, it cannot be bought directly with fiat money. However, you can still easily buy this coin by first purchasing Bitcoin from any fiat to a cryptocurrency exchange and then transferring it to an exchange that offers to exchange this coin; in this article, we will guide you in detail on how to buy usd to klay.
Ways To Buy Cryptocurrencies
To purchase cryptocurrency, you can use the following:
- terminal (in case of availability of foreign currency and the terminal itself in a particular city);
- cryptocurrency exchanges and P2P platforms;
- exchange services;
- intermediaries (the worst and most dangerous option).
Of course, the most popular way to acquire cryptocurrencies, especially for beginners, is through exchanges. On them, you can start exploring the universe of virtual assets, become the owner of personal wallets, and get answers to pressing questions.
P2P Platforms And Exchanges
The P2P platform is an electronic store of cryptocurrencies that users sell. This is how buys cryptocurrencies for the hryvnia. The venue itself performs the security function. Among the most popular stores are Bitcoin Global, LocalBitcoins, and Paxful.
Cryptocurrency exchanges offer a wider range of services, including P2P trading. Consider buying a cryptocurrency, such as usd to ern, in this way using one of the most popular exchanges, Letsexchange, as an example:
- first, we register on the exchange, go through account verification (at this stage, all the necessary wallets are automatically created);
- next, to purchase, for example, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, or any other cryptocurrency, select P2P trading;
- pay attention to the item “Fiat” and select USD;
- choose a convenient payment method, for example, a specific bank;
- specify the exchange details (the amount and type of cryptocurrency you plan to buy);
- we evaluate the seller (the higher the percentage of completed applications, the more reliable he is);
- click on the “Buy” button next to the selected option, indicate the amount, and click on “Buy” again;
- then you need to confirm the operation in your bank (confirmation for the transaction should come to the application or via SMS, the limit on daily transactions must allow you to make a purchase).
If all stages are completed successfully, expect to be credited to your crypto wallet. This is a fairly simple and affordable way to circumvent the restrictions provided. The only thing that can go wrong is if the transaction amount in hryvnia is too large. In this case, the bank’s financial monitoring system can be connected.
Notes For Beginners
You should choose only proven and reliable methods of buying/storing cryptocurrencies. There are a lot of scammers operating in this market, embezzling billions of dollars (in equivalent) with impunity all over the world.
Cryptocurrencies, especially Bitcoin and Ethereum, are prone to high volatility, so today’s exchange rate can be one, and tomorrow completely different. You can win and lose a significant amount of money in half a day.